The value chain: innovation, upskilling and focus on the CLIENT.
Gianluca Di Fresco
Gianluca joined MGP Studio Tributario e Societario in 2005. Partner since 2008, is responsible for the Indirect Tax area.
After starting his career at a well-known Palermo tax consulting firm, in 2000 he entered in the tax office of a Big Four, where he worked on direct and indirect taxes advice.
Gianluca deals with corporate and fiscal assistance, with regard to direct and indirect taxes. He supports customers in compliance with Italian law. Among its customers there are companies operating in the packaging, manufacturing, mechanical, e-commerce, technology and logistics sectors.
FOCUS ON ACTIVITIES
- Corporate and Groups taxation;
- Domestic and international VAT advice ;
- Corporate reorganization operations;
- Tax due diligence;
- Assistance in dealing with the Tax Authorities on assessment procedures, controversy and tax litigations.
- Degree in Economics and Commerce at the University of Palermo;
- Master in Law and Practice at the Il Sole 24 Ore in Milan.
- Chartered Accountant;
- Accounting Auditor.