The value chain: innovation, upskilling and focus on the CLIENT.
After graduating, he started to work for a Big-Four auditing firm, firstly in the audit division and then in the associated tax practice.
Marco Giuliani has been co-managing Partner and one of the most Senior International tax partners of the Italian Deloitte Tax Practice till beginning 2005. Afterwards he has decided to start on his own by incorporating a new tax practice MGP Studio Tributario, together with 5 formerly Deloitte tax managers.
Starting January 1, 2010 MGP has absorbed the Italian Tax Practice affiliated with PKF Network, so giving raise to a practice of 22 headcount, 3 of which are lawyers.
FOCUS ON ACTIVITIES
His experience covers a wide range of industries, which has been centred in particular on oil and energies as well as manufacturing sector.
He has gained an in-depth experience of:
- international fiscal law/cross border transactions;
- tax planning /issues related to M&A;
- tax consultancy as well as statutory auditor’s role (commissaire aux comptes) for large national and international companies;
- fiscal and legal matters related to MNC’S.
- Degree in Economics, Bocconi University (Milan).
- Registered in the Roll of the Italian Chartered Accountants since 1986;
- Accounting Auditor;
- Former Member of the American/Italian Chamber of Commerce Tax & Legal Committee;
- He has lectured at various in-house and external training courses in IPSOA and Euroconference, as well as in the Roll of the Italian Chartered Accountants and in International Taxation Commission.