The value chain: innovation, upskilling and focus on the CLIENT.
He started his activity in 1996 and had several job experiences in various Italian tax firms.
2001-2005 Manager at Studio Professionisti Associati, linked to the International network of Deloitte & Touche
2005 as of today – Partner of the professional practice MGP Studio Tributario e Societario, in which he carries out tax and corporate advisory activities with particular reference to corporate and Groups taxation, VAT and tax litigation.
FOCUS ON ACTIVITIES
Professional experience in the following areas:
- corporate and contractual consultancy;
- national and international tax consultancy;
- extraordinary transactions (mergers, demergers, buying and selling of companies and branches of business);
- statutory auditing;
- drawing up and analysis of financial statements.
- Degree in Economics and Business Administration earned at University “Federico II” in Naples;
- Master’s degree in Tax Law (III edition organized by Il Sole 24 ore).
- Chartered Accountant;
- Accounting Auditor.